cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving OTP texts

Abbieerose
Regular

Is anyone else having issues logging into MyThree and Three+ because they're not getting the texts with the OTP? 

I've re registered and done everything I was supposed to do, I can log in but then need to verify with a one time password which I never receive.

I've spoken to various people now on the online chat and 3/4 people on 333 but nobody knows anything, they literally say they don't know and can't help 😂 I've not been able to access my account or view my bills for 3 months now 

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

I get annoyed with the need to keep logging into to 3plus with a password and otp. I always get the otp. It's the only app I use that is this picky. My banking apps are more than happy with my little pudgy thumb print.

DavidC
Fledgling

Yeh Im also having this issue 😕

manasakonda
Fledgling

Any update on this issue? Is quieting three the only solution?

3mnowak
Fledgling

Did you get any answers ? I’m struggling with this for a long time now and can’t figure it iut

NneomaN
Fledgling

Did anyone manage to figure this out I’m also having the same issue

Siggy
Fledgling

I am also having this issue. Been going on for months now, I have done everything they asked me to and still not receiving OTC. Receiving texts from everyone else. Really fed up now as cannot access my account