cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG price increase

jane0409
Fledgling

Is anyone else a PAYG customer?

Tariffs have taken a second high rise this year, its absolutely shocking.

Are they trying to stop PAYG as an offering????

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Jane0409,

Thanks for joining the Three Community. We've no plans to remove PAYG but from a commercial point of view we do need to implement price rises from time to time. If PAYG works best for you, and you're in a position where you need to top up at least once a month, the best recommendation is to get a monthly add on. You can get unlimited calls and texts, and just need to pick the right amount of data for your needs.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Jane0409,

Thanks for joining the Three Community. We've no plans to remove PAYG but from a commercial point of view we do need to implement price rises from time to time. If PAYG works best for you, and you're in a position where you need to top up at least once a month, the best recommendation is to get a monthly add on. You can get unlimited calls and texts, and just need to pick the right amount of data for your needs.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Dogg007
Fledgling

I’m on a contract you still put price up

Dogg007
Fledgling

Not just pay as you go. On contract your changing the price per month 

Dogg007
Fledgling

I agree my contract was £20 a month now same contract £24.06 a month.