cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Taken Twice

ChinxFaneto
Fledgling

So I have recently got a upgrade with 3 as my contract has expired but I had to pay a payment which I haven’t paid for yet from my last bill. So I paid for it using my credit card but my 3 account is linked to my Barclays which I normally pay for my monthly bill with that. So today 3 has taken money out of my Barclays account which I have already paid for. So I have got charged twice for my last bill. What will happen??

8 REPLIES 8
SarahC
Employee
Employee

Hi @ChinxFaneto 

It sounds as if there has been a bit of a confusion here regarding payments and this will definitely looked into in further detail! I have sent you a private message on the community so that we can find out a bit more and try get this resolved.

Thanks,
SarahC

ChinxFaneto
Fledgling

Hi have recently spoken to Three on the phone and they have taken my payment bill twice. They said they are going to give me a refund which will be back with me in 48 hours it’s been 48 hours and still no refund ?

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @ChinxFaneto, thanks for this update. I'm really sorry you're still waiting on your refund showing in your account.

I think there may have been a miscommunication of the timeline for this, as a card refund can take up to three working days to process. What day did you speak with the team to arrange this?

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

ChinxFaneto
Fledgling

I spoke to them last Saturday 3rd and it’s been 3 days now

StephR
Employee
Employee

Thanks for this update, @ChinxFaneto. If the refund request was made on Saturday, then the three working days would start from Monday (as "working days" excludes weekends and bank holidays). 

I'd therefore expect you to see the refund back in your bank at some point today. 

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

ChinxFaneto
Fledgling

Still have not received it

StephR
Employee
Employee

Ah. Sorry, @ChinxFaneto, that's really disappointing. Thanks so much for waiting and checking up on that in any case.

I've sent you a PM with a few further details on what to do next. Give that a check when you can, and let us know the outcome.

StephR

Samuelknight19
Fledgling

Hi there ye im in the same boat i paid through the three app a few days later they take a second payment contacted them they say i should get a refund back that has been over a week Now and still not recived My refund im about to cancel my contract and go with someone els now ABSOLUTLY A JOKE