cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please answer urgent!!!

Aishabbbbb
Fledgling

Hi I have a question to ask. I ordered a 3 pay as you go SIM online. I used that sim for a few weeks and now I decided that I didn't want that number anymore and rang 3 customer service and they have cancelled that pay as you go number and it is no longer active with 3 anymore. My question to you is that now that 3 have cancelled the pay as you go number and they have confirmed that it is now deactivated and is cancelled. I wanted to know whether I can get that number back that I have cancelled the pay as you go number . Can I ever get this number back even though it is no longer active with 3. Please can someone from the pay as you go team confirm this question for me please as to whether I can get that pay as you go number back? 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

You can talk to customer services but I am pretty sure the answer will be no.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Aishabbbbb,

Sorry to hear that you've lost access to the number. If I've followed correctly then you asked for this to be cancelled rather than it being deactivated due to non use? It's an unusual situation, but if your account was closed less than 90 days ago, and as long as you registered it into your name, and supplied a valid email so that you can receive a One Time Passcode, the team may be able to request a PAC for you.

I'd recommend to get in touch, and ask the team if they're able to raise a request for a manual PAC to be generated. This process is generally used for Pay Monthly accounts, if your PAYG wasn't registered in your details I can't guarantee the team would be able to help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.