cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price hike on same contract

Dogg007
Fledgling

I was sold this contract for £20 a month unlimited data now on same contract I’m been charged £24.06. Not what I signed up to been ripping me off for months. In August will not be renewing my contract I find this abhorrent for a company like 3 to do this to loyal customers 

2 REPLIES 2
DanC
Employee
Employee

Normally contracts go up on April by a small percentage so strange this jump for you. Have you checked an itemised bill to see if any other charges are coming from somewhere?

Might be worth calling 333 and speaking to the billing team for them to look into and see if they can help 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Dogg007,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your monthly bill is so much higher than when you signed up. We wouldn't increase a monthly rate by over 20% in one go though.

Have you been able to check your bills on My3 to make sure this is entirely down to your monthly plan cost? When did you originally sign up to this £20 plan? Has it been increased multiple times, or definitely just once?

Let me know the answers to the above and I'll get you the best advice I can.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.