cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFUND NOT RECEIVED KEEP DELAYING WITH SAYING 72HOURS

katchh_mee
Fledgling

On June 17, 2024, I ordered an iPhone 15 but found the size unsuitable. I contacted Three's customer service, and they advised me to return the phone using a prepaid envelope they would send. They promised to refund the upfront cost once the phone was received. We dispatched the phone on June 28, 2024, via Royal Mail recorded delivery, and it was delivered on July 2, 2024.

After waiting a few days, we called on July 4th to confirm receipt, but they hadn't received confirmation from the warehouse. Despite several follow-up calls, it wasn't until July 11th that they finally confirmed the phone's arrival and said the refund was being processed, which would take 8-10 days.

However, after 15 days, we still hadn't received the refund. We called again today 30.07.2024, and they repeatedly told us to wait, stating that the issue was being addressed. This delay is in violation of the Consumer Rights Act. I urgently request that the refund be processed immediately so we can settle our other bills. 

I hope someone will take this matter seriously and promptly refund the money that rightfully belongs to us

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Maestro

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS