Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Refund request runaround

I've requested my account credit to be refunded 3 times and still not confident it will ever happen. I spoke to an operator on live chat early last week and requested a refund, was told this had been raised but got cut off near the end of the convers...

Need to pay my bill but I cant access it!

I have been abroad for a few weeks, and kept phone in flight mode whilst away just using the hotel WiFi. I found out when I got back that my bill hadn't been paid and my services were restricted, but I am having an almighty struggle in paying it. My3...

Can I cancel a contract without logging in first?

I want to cancel my contract so I can make a new account and get a new contract, but I can't login due to to a forgotten password, no way of accessing the email it's connected to and being unable to reset the password using the three number because t...

Roaming (in Romania)

Hi,When I made this monthly subscription to Three, one of Three employees told me that outside the UK I will be charged £2 for each day I use these services. (In romania)I stayed 14days, that means £28, but now in my app is more then £34... I specify...

va7entin by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution Delayed delivery, still paying

So, I upgraded yesterday via the app. All said next day delivery, if ordered before 8pm. I completed the order in the morning. Just double checked my confirmation email, to see that the delivery date is for the 26th October. My new contract begins on...

Rens91 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NM

Does three have Family plans with Data gifting?

NM22 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost SIM card

I’ve had to use an O2 SIM in my phone when I’ve been staying with family where Three has no signal. I’ve come to get my Three SIM to put it back in my phone and it’s gone! I can’t find it anywhere. How do I replace this and do I have to pay to have i...

LushLife by Fledgling
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors