Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROUTE->DEFAULT when trying to use Live Chat

WelshDave
Fledgling

Hi There,

I am trying to use Live Chat to talk to someone at 3 this morning and after entering mobile number it just says "ROUTE->DEFAULT" and then nothing else happens.  Is the chat service currently off-line?

Thanks 

D

3 REPLIES 3
StephR
Employee
Employee

Good morning, Dave. We're not aware of any issues with our Live Chat services, and everything seems to be working ok from here. Really sorry you've had trouble getting through to speak to the team.

Can you please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, or using a different browser? You should also find a Live Chat option in the 'App and Support' section of the Three app. We've also sent you a private message in response to your other post, so look out for those details too.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

WelshDave
Fledgling

Hi Steph,

its still not working for me so will wait and give it a try this evening when I get home.

What are the opening hours for Live Chat please?

Thanks

Dave

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Dave,

I know you managed to get help from us on your other post: E-Mail for a contract I have no knowledge of  but just in case it helps you or any other customers in the future. The contact us page can be used to reach the live chat team 0800-2200 on weekdays and 0900-2000 on weekends.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!