cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-registration to my Three account for over 23 years

Erol
Fledgling

I have been with Three UK for 23 years. I was told to get a new password and register to my account. The reason given to me to re-register was that I was supposed to change my password after a system upgrade.  I am now considered a new customer.   And I was suddenly terminated as a customer.  All my data, SMS, Voice and roaming allowances were terminated.  Can Three UK let me know why I was terminated after 23 years of supporting Three UK.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Having seen the new app I wonder why they bothered. I cannot remember another company's system upgrade where I had to re register. I just reused my old password so they system cannot be very good if it did not reject my using my old password.

Erol
Fledgling

The new app is not as good as earlier version, I agree.   I was surprised to see that my services will expire on 27 August after over 20 years of being a loyal customer. I was given no notice.  I was just asked to change my password and re-register.  Then I was given the expiry date of all my services. It happened to my wife too.  She now has no service. I am sure it is a system issue.  I am sure Three will rectify the problem.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Erol,

I'm really sorry for any disruption this is causing. We certainly aren't terminating any customer accounts with this system update, and if anything isn't working it may be a system fault we'll be happy to look into.

Some of your historical data may take a few days to move over for long term customers, but don't worry we will still have a record of your long term custom with us.

I'll send you a PM so that I can get you in touch with some colleagues that will do their best to help sort this all out for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.