cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Jubosley
Fledgling

Hi my contract ends soon, what happens if I do nothing ? I have read the email and it appears I will stay on the same payment and deal is that correct ? Julie 

3 REPLIES 3
SarahC
Employee
Employee

Hey @Jubosley 

It can depend, but everything should be detailed in the email you received as this will be personalised to your contract. There should be a line that will tell you exactly what will happen next and whether anything will change.

If you do want to send us exactly what it is says we will be able to confirm this for you! 

Thanks
SarahC

PatBloke
Fledgling

Hi there SarahC

My 24-month contract ends September 1st, so I called yesterday to renew or ask what happens if I don't... The operator said my contract would continue for a few months probably. I felt that I had to take out a new contract which is nowhere near as convenient as my last contract. I would like this clarified if possible as I have 14 days to cancel the new contract I believe.

Can you please advise, what is the email you refer to On Jubosleys message? should I have one?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PatBloke,

That's right you have 14 days to request a reversal. You'd normally receive an end of contract notification from us in the last few weeks of the contract term? If we can't email this for any reason we post this to the billing address.

Occasionally plans can be withdrawn, if this were to happen we'll contact you with your options and give at least 30 days notice.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.