cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting PAC code

BL888
Fledgling

Struggling to get my PAC code from either text or chat or 333

Text: i keep getting error: Hello. Sorry, but we're struggling to verify your account. Please go to 3.uk/iai  for more info

Chat: please try again after 24 hours

333: agent sent me to customer services who struggled and said we tried too many times today and to wait 48 hours to which they will call me back

Online web:  when i do it myself i get a blank box (where its suppose to show the pac code) with start and expiry date for code as today.

Something is seriously not right, can someone please urgently assist as this is my main contact number for hospital and numerous others.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
BL888
Fledgling

chat ref is  8ff21eac-bdce-45ec-82d6-eab0d2a304b1

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BL888,

Sorry we can't access your account, or read your chats in response to Community posts, this is a public forum so the team and I aren't able to access or share private info.

That being said, based on what you've shared it sounds like a "stuck order" is preventing your PAC from issuing. I'd recommend to avoid making any further requests for the PAC by text, as further requests just make the issue more difficult for our service desks to fix.

I'd recommend to check with Customer Services, and confirm if there's a case open with the Porting team. Unfortunately it'll likely take a day or two to fix, but this can be resolved I'm sure.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.