cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reregister and losing your mind...

Sunnysideup
Fledgling

Ok, I've been trying to get into my account, spoken to numerous people, on the phone, chat bot, CS etc and still nowhere. They are calling back tomorrow, all I do is repeat the problem, they get me to jump through hoops and still no luck.

I am 70, have poor health and slowly losing my mind. I'm still stuck in a years contract or I'd be long gone, I may still be long gone, by the time this company solves the issue which doesn't involve customers paying for a service having to do their job for them.

I have been with this company since 2005 and I've never been unable to to get into my account. 

Does anyone have a solution??????? 

Are there experts on here that have a solution because none of the suggestions work, no idea why but as it's not my upgrade it's not my problem, it's yours. 

I would swear but I'm a lady, this attitude from Three is f'g disgraceful!

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

I'd suggest to contact the Customer Wellness Team. They can be reached Monday to Friday 0900-1730 and have multiple contact methods and some extra support options to help customers with any accessibility needs. you can find all the contact details here: https://www.three.co.uk/accessibility/contact-us