cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return

DCc
Regular

I am now on week 5 of trying to return my 5g hub..been on the phone 7 hrs please in total.

inbetween this I’ve lost my mum so the added stress this appalling scenario has caused has mentaly nearly finish me off.

” Mr Clark a bag  will be with you within 5 days “ uttered 4 times .

im at the end of my tether and yet still get bills etc ..what can I do ? Can I drop it at a shop? Or just forget the the whole lot and just get on with my life ,never felt so low and stressed in my life

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DCc,

I'm not sure if you saw my last PM? I just need a bit more info to get this escalated for you and then I'm sure we can get it all sorted for you once and for all.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Lindavid6
Fledgling

Omg thats awful, so sorry for your loss,  I’m on vacation here and have spent hours trying to get a return bag, for a month, I leave next week, stressful 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lindavid6,

I sent you a reply to your PM but I'm just posting here too in case you missed it. I've included info for the team that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.