cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

Ross
Fledgling

Help,I had 5g broadband delivered a couple of weeks ago couldn't get a signal so after a couple of days decided to cancel it but how hard is it to get a returns bag or DPD label to drop off I've been on live chat three times and phoned customer service who I couldn't understand, I've just received an email because its been over 14 days if I dont return it soon they'll cancel my return request and charge me for the 24mth contract I have no idea how to solve this I'd be grateful for any help.

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

Fllow thislink a send Jonathanb a pm. Click on his name and this will take you to his profile. This is clearly a problem for 3 and should not be This difficult. Maybe a link could be posted so that the correct people/person could be contacted directly.  Good luck.

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Broadband/3-Times-I-have-asked-for-a-return-Bag/td-p/15356

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Ross 

Really sorry about this! 

In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John

Ross
Fledgling

Still trying to get a bag john, appreciate your help.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ross,

I'm conscious we never heard back from you after this. Did you manage to get in touch with the team that John directed you to? What happened since then, was this sorted out for you?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.