cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smartwatch Pairing Add-on

Simon1
Fledgling

SMARTWATCH PAIRING I've been with 3 for 10 years and want to add my Samsung smartwatch to my contract. 3 advertise smartwatch pairing for both apple  and samsung smartwatches but I can't get the add-on. I get mix messages, the store I visited said 'yes' I should able to get it for £7/month but after they tried for an hour with customer service, customer service said they were having technical issues. (If 3 wants to get rid of you they always use the technical issue excuse I think its part of their training). I tried again over the phone and this time I was told I needed a brand new contract they couldn't just add it on to my current contract plus I'd be given a new phone number which I don't want. A new contract would also cost me more money than simply taking an add on to my existing contract. It seems pretty straight forward to me to just allow me to add smartwatch pairing onto my existing contract. It's really frustrating and I feel like taking my business elsewhere. Am I the only one who's having problems.

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Superstar

Have a look at the info here.  

Darkstar
Regular

@Simon1 I'm in the same boat as you but however, I did manage to get the Smartwatch Pairing Plan add on to my current plan only to be told that it won't work on my current plan until later on this year.

The only way for smart watch pairing to work for us Samsung users at the moment is to get the Three Your Way plan.

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Account-and-services/Smartwatch-Pairing-Plan-issue/m-p/10353#M1159

You can have a look at the above link for my issue with it.