Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ issues 10/11/2022

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We have been made aware some customers are having difficulties connecting to Three+ and our technical teams are investigating this issue as a priority. 

I've moved any related posts to this conversation, and will update this post as soon as I have news. 

Thanks for your patience, we're working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

JonathanB

**Update 14:35 10/11/2022**

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience, the technical issues have been resolved and our Three+ app is available for claiming codes. The pre-sale is open for 48 hours. Although there has been an extreme demand we would advise you to keep checking the Ticketmaster page whilst this is open.

I've been alerted to a small number of issues with codes being rejected, I'm checking the next steps for this issue too, and will provide another update.

Thanks,
JonathanB

**Update 16:15 10/11/2022**

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify as promised, for technical issues in the process of buying tickets, you would need to contact Ticketmaster, as detailed on the last section of the pre-sale page:

"Technical difficulties & contact details: If you have technical difficulties in completing the purchase of presale tickets, or for any questions about the presale tickets, contact Ticketmaster."

JonathanB

Update 10:00 11/11/2022

Hi everyone,

I can confirm the pre-sale for the Peter Kay Live events are now sold out. To keep up to date on future pre-sales, and promotions, check your Three+ App regularly.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

49 REPLIES 49
JazzyW
Fledgling

Has anyone received a code or anything for the Peter Kay presale tickets yet? Not had any previous presale experience so wondering how it will work / how far in advance we will get a code. TIA

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @JazzyW,

Here's the Three+ presales webpage. It looks like the Peter Kay presale will be opening tomorrow, 10/11/2022 at 10:00 AM.

My best advice is to keep checking your Three+ App from tomorrow morning, the codes become available at the same time pre-sales open. Once you have your code in the App, you'll see a button to redirect you to Ticketmaster, or you can use the link above to buy your tickets. 

These presales do tend to sell out really fast, so it's best to be right on the Three+ App as quick as you can in the morning, good luck! 🙂

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

LouLou
Fledgling

you cant get in the app now..just freezes 

xalexnevex
Fledgling

You cannot get on the three plus app! Why offer a presale if nobody is able to access the codes for it. Not very impressed that I cannot access the privileges you ‘supposedly’ give. Can you offer any way in which to rectify this problem and access the presale????

Kurt1971
Fledgling

Same waiting for a code 

LouLou
Fledgling

Cant even get in the app now....total joke...

Claire_s
Fledgling

Me either

gwilcock0862
Fledgling

I’m the same - waste of an hour trying and waiting 

linda78
Regular

Yes and its a waste of time. I followed instruction after getting the code I picked  the seats (£171 for 2 seats) went to pay and ticketmaster says resale pre sale tixkets are not allowed. They arent allowing threes re sale, threes saying to contact ticket master whonare annohjtmare to soeskmto adn they say presale via Three you have to do it via three!  Im starting to think its a scam or a publicity  stunt