cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim suspended

Tifmac
Fledgling

My pay as you go sim has been suspended. No text or email to tell me this was happening.i am in my 60s travel in Portugal. The three number is of course linked to everything nhs app banking etc. without that number I can get verification code by text . Managed to get on chat . I was told it is being investigated.4 days of stress over this . Blood pressure went high I was hospitalised. In Portugal. The stress did this. I need to know if when they have done there investigation will I get my sim reactivated.On my own so no other phone or sim . I have just got a Portugese sim but I can’t ring up with that.Has anyone els had this problem?Three just emails to say we will phone you or you phone use. Well I can’t as sim is blocked.tried to get into the account but they want to verify buy sending code to phone won’t work as sim is blocked

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Is this a PAYG SIM? If yes, then a chargeable event such as text or out going call has to be made every 180 days. If not, then the number is cancelled and recycled. And lost. It may have been suspended if you are out of credit.