Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch Pairing and Sim?

Vesskimo
Fledgling

Currently on contract with Three. Tried adding a Smart Watch on contract. Online, it gives me the price, then a pairing contract price. The pairing, as I understand it, is to link to my phone and run off the same allowances.  There's an issue with everything I try do online on Three website, so speak to Live Chat. Live chat then tell me I've got to take a sim plan with the watch at £7.00 a month, along with thenoairing plan @ £5.00 a month plus the watch repayments.  Why would I have to pay for both a Sim plan and a pairing plan? None of this is mentioned online and I feel I'm trying to be conned. I simply want to pair the smartwatch to my phone. That's it. I'm not paying £12.00 p/m for the privilege but nobody can explain it.  I'm trying to gove Three my money, but they don't want it. The issues I've had upgrading, and now this, I'm sorely tempted.to go elsewhere. Any advice? 

0 REPLIES 0