cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for return bags after a month

ParveenA
Fledgling

Hi,

I cancelled my broadband service a month ago and was told that I would need to return both my 5G routers back and will get sent return bags and label for these.

After waiting 2 weeks and getting emails saying that Three is still waiting for my items to return or my cancel plan wouldn't be cancelled. I have yet to receive any return bags and label to send them. 

I tried contacting online chat support and was told that another case would be open and bags would be delivered within 5 days. It has been another 2 weeks and still not return bags or labels have been sent. I tried contacting support again, but this time they said that they couldn't help and I should ring up Three support, which I've done but I'm getting sent in circles to different departments on the call and waiting, which is getting frustrating.

Can someone please help out please so I can get this sorted.

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Send their accounts department an invoice for storage, say £10 per week, and then threaten them with the small claims court if they either don't pay or don't arrange immediate collection of their kit.

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @ParveenA 

I'm really sorry to hear that it's taking so long for you to receive the return envelope. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John