cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Customer Service via App or Phone

Springwater35
Active

Three customer service

I don’t want to upset anyone hear but my biggest Gripe with Three is it customer service phone line.

The Quality of the line is still very poor for a mobile phone company

The time it takes to answer a call is still to slow

The Length of the call is too long, if I have heard the saying one moment please and the call handler comes back to you in 5 minutes and keeps doing it during the call.

They are only interested in sales and will use any trick they have to sell you something and keep you on the call.

Language barrier

My Recent Experience was to Cancel a Sim card which took 30 minutes, the Operator did not listen to anything I had told him, I had to keep repeating myself and in the end I told him I was a Mystery shopper and he changed his attitude Cancelled my sim and ended the call.

In the which Magazine Three don’t score very good

“However, Three, Vodafone and V Mobile are below average on several measures, with Three particularly seeming to struggle with their customer service over recent years.”

What do you think three can do to improve customer service ??

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

I had to ring 3 customer service to sort out transferring my number as the electronic transfer did not work. From what I remember the call was well handled and the transfer went through. It was in complete contrast to EE. They were working from home and the agent I spoke to had the most awful mobile reception. I was leaning out of the window as was she and it still 3 calls to sort out the problem. I had another issue with EE and none of the three agents called me back.

I am sure it's a lottery as to who picks up the call and call centre staff have to put up with a lot of flak. They, like the rest of us, can have bad days and I try to cut them some slack.

Springwater35
Active

EE come near the top of the listed for good customer service 

Pepi
Regular

When I had to contact Three I preferred the online chat.The waiting time is probably the same as over the phone but I can do other things around home and caring about children while waiting or chatting.Also I sometimes struggle with the accent of the staff so definitely prefer writing than speaking😊.

P.S.I really love the idea about mystery shoper.Maybe I can use it sometimes if I get too frustrated.

MathewB
Employee
Employee

One of the best ways to contact 3 for account management is through the live chat option. You don't have to choose any options like on a call and the customer care agents can provide exactly the same service. Simply enter some security details regarding your account and you will be connected within minutes. 

Here's the link: https://www.three.co.uk/support/Contact-Us

Arcane7
Regular

I've never had an issue with calling however I have found that if you live chat via the app it's much quicker and efficient and they can help with all your needs the same as ringing up. Also you can always get a transcript of the conversation sent to you incase there has been any issues you're not happy with.