cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Pay - Issue

kaikell22
Regular

What I liked about Three Pay is I could pay all in one go for my subscriptions for Spotify, Apple and Netflix, etc along with my phone bill.

Since they updated their website and systems, it has not been working for me. I have had cases open with Boku as they are the provider for the Netflix and Spotify services and a different provider with Apple. All transactions failed due to insufficient funds on your mobile subscription. Now bearing in mind, the total of all these subscriptions reaches up to £38. They all advised the issue lies with the mobile provider. So then I reached out to Three.... lost count how many times I have been in touch.

My credit limit with Three is £332. Bill has been paid in full, nothing outstanding, spend cap and limit all fine (numerous operators checked). We have attempted the following (via Live Chat): 

- Suspended all my services and re-activated them again - Work? No.

- Troubleshooting - they asked if my iPhone was up to date with newest software, I said no, but surely this wouldn't affect Three Pay. They insisted that could solve the problem, so I updated my phone, and low and behold that didn't work either.

- Limit increased - this was also attempted. No joy.

- Three also insisted that there is no issue on their end and it's the other providers. When I requested to be transferred to the Three Pay department or Services department - whichever sorta thing. Operators either completely ignored my request or ended the chat. I did have a good few operators who helped the best they could. 

- Questions I have asked: Are transactions blocked on my account? No.                                                                                                                 Are the attempted transactions coming through on your end? They said no.                                                                   What is the problem? Operators were unable to figure it out.

Finally, got somewhere where one operator has reported it to the relevant team and they will investigate this case. Received case reference, I don't have an ETA on the matter. But relieved it is somewhat being handled.

I will share under this post with an update! Seen another few people have the same problem and get no where, so let's hope we find out together what this issue is!

11 REPLIES 11
Avondale
Rising star

@kaikell22 

I look forward to you posting an update. 

Charliejaz31
Fledgling

Have you any update? I’m having the same 

lufcmagic
Fledgling

Any update? Same issue still ongoing it seems...

Avondale
Rising star

@kaikell22 

Any update please ?

Both @Charliejaz31 and @lufcmagic seem to be waiting to hear ! 

Kelly83
Fledgling

The three team are driving me mad this is not good enough.....having the same problem

lufcmagic
Fledgling

Apparently they haven't heard of any issues like this before even though I told them about all of these instances...I have no faith whatsoever that they're even looking into it. 

Avondale
Rising star

@JonathanB - any thoughts ? 

blokefromhull
Fledgling

I've had the same issue for five weeks, bill is clean and paid, credit limit increased, no spend cap, and according to customer services there's nothing wrong at Three's end but they've escalated it anyway. As yet no response or solution.

This is only one of a number of issues i've had since their big "upgrade"... I'm getting close to pulling all five of my family's contracts over to a different network.

diffdiff70
Fledgling

been having this issue for my subscriptions every month since new app update live chat saying same thing there is no issues with account my bill each month is around £200 or more which i pay early or on the bill due day yet playstore payments still fail when they say it wont try again. seems many people have this issue i think time to change to someone else after years of bieng liyel to them