cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket master codes

mpdavies26
Fledgling

Why is my ticket master code not working ??

5 REPLIES 5
Kelly1706
Fledgling

I can't get mine to work either,  I get in to it and it just says somethings gone wrong.

Kelly1706
Fledgling

I spoke to customer services and the response I got was as below.

"As per the details I see that currently all tickets are sold out hence you are unable to get it however we are going to launch the same very soon and you will get the notification for the same"

Even though I was 20th in the queue all the tickets were already sold.  Sounds like bullsh*t to me.   

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mpdavies26@Kelly1706,

I'm sorry to hear that you both had issues with redeeming Three+ codes this morning. Were you seeing these errors on the Three+ app, or after you navigated to the Ticketmaster site? If the error seems to be on the Three+ app itself, we'd recommend firstly closing the app and restarting it, and if this doesn't work to clear the Three+ app's data in your phone's settings.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kelly1706
Fledgling

Hi, It was when it got through to the ticketmaster site.  Kept saying somethings gone wrong and wouldn't change no matter what I did

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kelly1706,

That sounds really frustrating. If the issues were happening  on the Ticketmaster site rather than on Three+ itself, you'd need to contact Ticketmaster directly about this. Here's the promotional page for the pre-sales, If you scroll down to the bottom of that page there's a link for contacting them in the event of any technical issues.

Hope this helps,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.