cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To change ownership and debit card of contracted sim

Sabith
Fledgling
  • Hey , I want to change the ownership and debit card linked with my 3 contract plan. The contract is in the name of my friend and i want to change that into mine.
15 REPLIES 15
Stefania
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanB ,

I was just in touch with 3 to change the ownership and they said that is impossible.

Thanks,Stefania

UIlaya01
Fledgling

Hello three. I took two contracts out undermy name and was paying for them. This was with the understanding that I could change the names and payment details back to my  brother and sister in law after a month. Its over a month, I have called severally to change these ownership with the option of upgrading. I was told that this is no longer possible. I am now stuck as will pay ridiculous amount to even cancel both sim only contracts to enable me get new contracts for my family members. Please advise me on how to proceed and resolve this ordeal. I've been with 3 for over 16years and this is not good experience.  Of I was told the truth from the start, I would have gone to other network to get the contracts. Looking to your reply. 

Garima
Fledgling

I am Garima Limbu . I am using this three sim . But this sim number is in the name of my friend . So I want to change to in my name and pay by my debit card also . Please 

Sriram
Fledgling

I have the same issue, couldn’t change the ownership. The three team is saying it is not possible, I feel bad for choosing three and Not recommending to anyone. 

TLuck
Fledgling

Same question, I have been asking this to 3 for more than 6 months and they are saying they are migrating to the new system so it will take more time but the problem is how much more time do you need??? @LeeT  @StephR 

Kal1
Fledgling

I have two numbers for my sons who are now adults and want to change ownership. Three are saying they cannot do this - this is ridiculous and I will leave three.