cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get my PAC code

ReadyPlayerOne
Fledgling

I used to be able to text INFO and my DOB to 85075 and receive details about how much I would need to pay to leave my contract. On May 19th, I tried it again and received an automated text saying "Sorry, due to a system issue, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later, or log onto your account and try online, or contact customer service."

Tried again on May 23rd, and ever since, I've been receiving texts saying "Hello. Sorry, but we're struggling to verify your account. Please go to 3.uk/iai for more info." The link takes me to a page about switching to Three from another network, which is the opposite of what I want to do! 

Is there any other way I can get my PAC code?

5 REPLIES 5
crivenal
Fledgling

Same thing is happening to me.

I tried moths ago and it worked. If I now text INFO to 85075 or PAC to 65075 I get the same text: "Hello. Sorry, but we're struggling to verify your account. Please go to 3.uk/iai for more info."

@JonathanB would you be able to help us?

Thanks!

eff3
Fledgling

Exact same thing happening to me as well, trying to leave Three with my number but keep getting the same error when texting PAC to 65075.

Can someone help.

crivenal
Fledgling

Please, can anyone help with this?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @crivenal,

Sorry I've missed your earlier post about this, I've PM'd you back just now.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@ReadyPlayerOne@eff3,

Did you manage to retrieve your PACs? As well as the text method, you should be able to request these through your My3 online, or by getting in touch. Please let me know if you still need any help with this.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here