cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register / log in using old email address

Thanatos
Fledgling

I have recently return to three but was unable to re-register or log in using my old email address

When I tried to login in, it will state that your account is closed.

When I tired to re-register, it will say someone is already using the same details registered already.

All of this was done on the phone and when I tired to swich to my laptop to login, I can never get past the page at the below url.

https://new.three.co.uk/account/login#/

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Thanatos,

Sorry to hear this has been causing all this hassle for you. It sounds like the issue is down to the email saved on the old account on our end rather than a browser issue. Customer services should be able to escalate for your email to be disassociated with the old account though, I'm sure once that's done it should sort this for you.

Thanks,
JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Thanatos
Fledgling

Just to add, on PC whenever I click <next> on the log in page, it will ask me to do a Capcha, after competition, nothing happens. I have tired this on 4 different bowsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox & Opera) in both normal and privacy mode.

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Thanatos,

Sorry to hear this has been causing all this hassle for you. It sounds like the issue is down to the email saved on the old account on our end rather than a browser issue. Customer services should be able to escalate for your email to be disassociated with the old account though, I'm sure once that's done it should sort this for you.

Thanks,
JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

sc1999
Local celebrity

This is another screw-up from the big system "upgrade". You will need to contact customer services as only they can unscrew this screw-up.