Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Contract

Hi my contract ends soon, what happens if I do nothing ? I have read the email and it appears I will stay on the same payment and deal is that correct ? Julie 

Jubosley by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged two times

Hey  You've charged two times in this month.  £20.90 on 22 August 22 and £20.90 on 30 August 22.  Please refund  ASAP.  Thanks,           

Siralmaj by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution Paid my bill but says its not been paid

So I recently got my first bill and I paid it early well because its my first time on contract so didn't really know what to do but now it still says its coming out of direct debt on the 20th and that it hasn't been paid at all I went through live ch...

Luis by Fledgling
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

3 APP

I got 3 App and I am registered. For some reason I can’t login?

Sunny by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Taken Twice

So I have recently got a upgrade with 3 as my contract has expired but I had to pay a payment which I haven’t paid for yet from my last bill. So I paid for it using my credit card but my 3 account is linked to my Barclays which I normally pay for my ...

My3 account blocked

I have my three account blocked and I can't unblock it because it tells me that they have a system error, I need help 

ana1 by Fledgling
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution How to buy Data Pack for Existing PAYGO Account?

I have a PAYGO account from 2018 so I guess that is the old PAYGO.  I want to buy the Data Pack and I can't figure out how. Even when I am logged onto the website, this page shows up https://www.three.co.uk/payg-data-packs?intid=yxtsrch-support-data-...

username by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd behaviour of spend cap

Hi,I’ve just come back from a few weeks touring Europe.  For each of the days I used my phone in the GoRoam area I expected a charge of £2.  Indeed, in the end I was charged £20 which was what I expected.  But I had a spend cap in place and it caused...

Powellj3 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors