cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade issue - CS unable to help

Done4days
Fledgling

I've been trying to upgrade my old device plan (out of commitment) to a sim only plan for the last 2 weeks. CS team tells me there is an issue with the system and kept suggesting to try later. After the 3rd time I raised this with complains team. Complains team done the same thing the 4th time they assured me the issue was resolved. CS still unable to upgrade me. Has anyone experienced this? This constant back and forth between teams providing contradictory information is very frustrating. 

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

I can’t comment on your specific case because I don’t know anything about it but did you know you can upgrade online or via the My Three app. I’ve not heard or seen on the forum news of any technical glitch.
It would at least take customer service out of the equation. 
That’s not always a bad thing !😉

Done4days
Fledgling

I've tried online via 3App and it just says: "Sorry, you can't upgrade right now" The commitment ended on 19th March.

Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m really not sure what to advise without too much of an element of guesswork becoming involved. Perhaps @JonathanB  could please advise? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I can only give general info from here, but it sounds like the order for the upgrade is "stuck". Customer services should have been able to raise this to our service desk teams, who can generally fix an issue like this within a day or two.

@Done4days did you receive any update from the team in the meantime? If you still need help with this please let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.