cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade sham

Andy1uk
Fledgling

I have been a Three customer for 20 years and my contract ended in August 2022.I have kept the account going without renew. So why now when I'm thinking of an upgrade does Three want to give me a terrible deal on an S22  compared to just going to a completely new contract ? As per Instagram posts today. Plus Three are more expensive than Vodafone for the same product ..if I want to change supplier I feel let down by lack of loyalty on Three's part. And may be taking my business elsewhere 

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

You get a naff deal because they expect you to accept what they offer. First thing is for us customers to remind 3 that the government stepped in and made car insurers stop giving women a better deal than men and then made them stop offering better deals to new customers than to existing ones. How long before we can persuade our MP's to make it illegal to offer products, or services, at a lower price to new customers than existing ones? 

Try telling customer services that you are off. Call Affordable Mobiles on 0345 413 6299 and see what deal they can offer on a 3 upgrade.

Please excuse the rant but this has been a bugbear since the mobile industry was born, yes I am old enough to remember Yuppies, and is why I rarely upgrade as the better deals elsewhere mean I change networks every 2 years. If a supplier will not reward my loyalty why should I show them any.