cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number switching

Adebukola
Fledgling

Hello

please I would like to switch from my new number 07xxxxxxxxx to my old number 07xxxxxxx.Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi Adebukola, welcome to Three Community. 

Is your old number currently with another network provider? If so, have you asked them to give you a PAC? This is a special code that will close down your account with them and move the number to your Three account.

Once you've got that PAC, you can follow the steps here to start the move 😊

If both numbers are with Three, that's a little more complicated. Let us know though, and we'll point you in the right direction. 

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Adelina21
Fledgling

I have same problem, I want to switch my number 

Adelina21
Fledgling

Both numbers are from Three

Adelina21
Fledgling

Both numbers are from Three

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Adelina.

Is it two contract accounts that you have with us? If so, you'll need to get a PAC for the contract number you're looking to move, move it out to another network on PAYG, and then get a PAC from them in order to move the number back into the new contract you have. 

If you're on Pay as You Go, the team might be able to give you a PAC that will allow you to move your number to the new contract without having to go through the processing of porting the number out of the network then back 

Pete.