cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What POOR support

robdr1
Fledgling

It's now been over a week, multiple online chats with support, visit to the Three store, and still no data.

After Three made a mistake with my account, they still cannot fix it after a week, pathetic!

Is anyone competent in Three support that can get back to me and "actually" help???

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

I find it odd, with the Vodafone tie-up on the cards, that the customer services staff are not trying to go above and beyond with everyone. Once the tie-up is complete the jobs cull will start and I expect it will be brutal as the drive to deliver on the promises made to regulator will begin.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The customer service staff read scripts off a screen.  Most are really pleasant people. The problem lays with Three management, who don't care about customers. I sincerely hope the merger with Vodafone doesn't go ahead 🙏

I can say Three are the worst Company I've ever dealt with across all services 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @robdr1,

I'll do my best to help but it looks like this is your only post on the community, so I'm not 100% clear on what's happened.

You said there was a mistake with your account and you have no access to data? Are we talking about a PAYG or contract? Phone or Broadband? Did you run out of data, or do you still have an allowance but can't use it?

If you can help me understand the situation a little better, I'll do my best to help or point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.