cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stilling your money

Vlad2327
Fledgling

Had no access to my purchesed data allowence twice this month due, payed £15 for a day. Web site shows a have data allowence but no data work, from the allowence I payed, but mony been taken from money remaining on my account which cost unbelivable. Cant get any support from they customers service which is usless.

1 REPLY 1
Komotez
Fledgling

There is currently an issue with internet access on topup numbers according to a representative i spoke to in-branch 2 weeks ago, this appears to be true considering this isn't a device issue and im not the only person experiencing this. Thing is, every time i contact 3 for some sort of update (call centre, live chat, social media etc) they wont mention this at all, and instead will have me go through the usual basic troubleshooting which we both know wont fix the problem.

Once i mention I have already done the basic troubleshooting, the representative will always pretend that they have only just remembered about the actual cause of the problem, tell me they have no updates and to just be patient. It's been 2 weeks.