cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is it that keeps you loyal to Three?

RossiBird46
Fledgling

I’ve been with Three for over 12 years.  I’m actually due to renew my contract in a few weeks and for the first time, I’m actually considering switching to another network.  

I’m a creature of habit and I think I’ve stayed with Three as it seemed more convenient than switching, but now it does seem that there are more competitive offers and “perks” available with other providers.  There used to be an app called wuntu, which was ok, but items went out of stock within minutes of release.  This was then replaced by the current Three+ reward app which I now use, and while I use the Uber eats discount most weeks, I haven’t used any of the other offers. 

There is no reward for loyalty with Three it would seem. When it comes to renewing my contract, the best they will ever offer is to match a current deal available to new customers. I find this a bit frustrating. 

So, what keeps you loyal to Three? 

32 REPLIES 32
Celestial
Fledgling

I've been with 3 for more than 10 years because everytime i renew my contract 3 usually offers me several promotions to save money and to have new elegant mobile phone 

Szabolcs_Sz
Fledgling

" Three / 3 "

- The most potential mobile network in United Kingdom !

mistyday
Fledgling

worldwide Roaming. Once this is removed my loyalty will probsbly wane

Tinkerbell01
Fledgling

I have been with Three for about 15 years. I have found that customer service is good. I have been unhappy with my Three service due to Network problems and they have worked hard to resolve them. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Have you renewed and did you get a decent deal?

SaruTheKelpien1
Regular

I have been with Three for 6 years and the price’s are better than other sim providers I love three.

Nikki
Fledgling

I have been with 3 for 19 years since day dot. I always think about changing provider, but when it comes to upgrading I always end up staying with 3. Yes I agree it would be nice for 3 to offer loyal customers a better deal than they actually offer. But yet I always remain with 3.

Andi
Fledgling

For me, it was seeing that 3 were honouring NHS staff with a discount via bluelight which felt like more than the government had done. I hope it continues as it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling after the 2 years of poo we have been through. 

ajax27
Fledgling

Three have been so helpful in the past I can't see me ever switching, long live Three! 

Sugarplums
Regular

I have been with 3 for 6 years and when I got to change to another network they always try to match. The interesting thing is they don’t do this until you try to leave which is unfortunate. I think most networks could work harder at this