cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can’t 3 get it right

SteveSinclair
Fledgling

I’ve been with Three for several years. I updated to a new plan based on an offer £14/month with 6 months half price. I received several letters each with the wrong plan details. Spent a long time with CS correcting it. First bill has arrived and guess what, it’s wrong. Anyone else suffered this? I can’t be bothered with it any more. I have emails, texts even the transcript from the last support session. Despite that it’s still wrong. Is there a cooling off period?  

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SteveSinclair,

I'm sorry to hear about all the hassle with your upgrade, this sounds like a really frustrating situation to deal with. I'll do my best to help.

Depending on timing, the changes may have been updated after the system had started drafting the bill. If this was due to errors we can backdate this though, assuming that hasn't already been addressed by customer services.

In terms of cooling off, if you've initiated the upgrade by a distance method such as on My3, or through a phone or chat team you do have 14 days to reverse the changes. If purchased in store, there is not a cooling off period, however the plan you signed up to is clearly represented in the paperwork in this scenario, and you'll have that physical evidence if your account isn't matching up.

In any case I want to make sure we've done the best to help, I'll private message your community account so we can get you in touch with colleagues that can get this resolved.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.