cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why oh why oh why are you so useless?

JonParry73
Regular

Why oh why oh why are you so useless?

The app was fine - you've "upgraded" it and made it completely inaccessible and 10000000 worse than it was.

Completely impossible to log in or re-register - three (no pun intended) customers lost as soon as we can swap

App worked like a.dream and could access / manage my and my two daughters accounts as easy as you like 

"Upgrade" took three weeks of you trying to fix the mess you made of my account and by your own admission didn't know why it was happening or how to sort it 

So I needed two logs ins ....

Now the same issue with my two other numbers - not going there - this is the epitome of incompetence - I'm not even going to try and sort it out as even if you can get in the app is now terrible and so user unfriendly I'd rather just take all my numbers and accounts elsewhere 

Shambles - absolute shambles 

App, log in, register, re-register, shower, incompetence, goodbye

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

It makes you wonder if those who created the app ever use it.

JonParry73
Regular

How can they if they can't log in or (re) register?

JonParry73
Regular

50 minutes on live chat going round in circles 

Absolutely painful !

JonParry73
Regular

So no Three response on here.

DM on Twitter just as bad. 

Do you not value your customers a all Three?

emyem89
Fledgling

I second this about the update. Omg the app is AWFUL to use now, you can’t find any information or links you’d want. It’s so limited and basic. And the website is poor too. What happened ??? I’m due to renew now and after 7 years I’m ready to leave I think 😞