cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another customer who can't make a return

R_Harv
Fledgling

I, like many many other customers here, am caught up in returns nonsense. I cancelled a handset a month ago during the cooldown period, and was told to wait on a jiffy bag. No such bag has ever arrived.

Over the last few weeks I have made two phone calls, had a webchat conversation, complained on twitter and filed a formal complaint. I get emails like "your query has been closed", but no confirmation of shipping. I've also had emails that are chasing me up to return the handset, as if they're waiting on me.

I feel like I'm going crazy. I don't live far from a three store and would honestly be happy to walk in and dump it on them if that would help. I've cancelled my direct debit, but I'm scared that three are going to come after me in anger.

Any help/advice?

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @R_Harv,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience of returning your handset has been a frustrating and difficult one. With regards to returning the handset to your local Three store, I'd advise to only do this if the handset was originally supplied from there. If not, I've sent some more advice on a PM in reply to the message you sent me recently.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.