Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

My App - quick switch between accounts

I have a number of accounts - I know wishing the My 3 App - that I can logout - then Login using the drop down - however, would like the option to switch between accounts from within the App - is this something might be added?

Roaming Vietnam

Hi all I m in Vietnam and I m using my data as normally do when I go abroad. But despite what the web site side about go roam, £5 a day, I have an extra charge of £600 how this is possible. I didn’t call anyone o text anyone. Can someone help? Thanks

Serena by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution Payment taken twice...

Hi, on holiday, so I paid my bill as soon as I got it. It changed to paid. Two weeks later Three also took my direct debit (of course they did) so instead of getting a direct debit settled early I paid twice.I started a chat and the guy said he could...

stratoc by Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

allowance

I visited a new country just yesterday and all my deta allowance  and calling credits that I have I'm not able to use 

Christos by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best to worst customer service

What has happened to Three lately. Customer care is non existent and loyalty no longer important. What a shame.  Was just reading your latest reviews and the bad ones are starting to catch up with the good ones.  I was one to write excellent reviews ...

Shereen by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Feedback

Good afternoon, I would love to leave a review for one of your advisors, her name is Shalon Bardeskar, I hope I spell it correctly, she was a lovely and extremely helpful person to talk to, she was the only one that really helped me since I started t...

Andreea by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Registration

Is it just me, or is the process of registering, logging in and posting a message unnecessarily difficult?

Judoka by Fledgling
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem Cancelling Add-ons

I have tried to cancel my add-on via the app and even through online live chat however it is still showing up on my account. Live chat I was told it has been cancelled but on my account it states the add-on is on going. I am a little frustrated now s...

Ali by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors