cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple numbers

Hawo
Fledgling

I have two numbers with three both under my name. One number is for me and one is for my son. We have different bundles. He created his own account with his email address and his number.

When I registered mine with three and logged into my account, his number and bundle comes up instead my bundle and my number. I contacted three both on the phone and online chat, they could not sort it out. Anyone with the same experience? How did you solve it?

2 REPLIES 2
Nick_London
Active

Hi, so when you select the Three app and it opens, at the bottom are two options.

1. Switch

2. Go to Your Account

Instead of selecting Go to your account, you need to select Switch and then select the correct Three mobile number you wish to manage. 

UnhappyCustomer
Regular

This is a bit old now but I see it is still not fixed. The problem is you have to have a different email for each number. Whoever signed off on that wasn't thinking straight.

I have the same issue with a WiFi dongle, my solution was easy, I cancelled the WiFi dongle contract. I only need it for emergencies when my Openreach delivered POTS broadband fails and it was costing me £10 a month for 40 GB. You can get a 60 Gb Three PAYG Data SIM for £20 that lasts a year, (or 6 months if you don't use it). So for me that's a saving of £100 a year. That would not apply to people wanting to use their WiFi dongle regularly, but it does at least resolve the one email and two numbers issue. Perhaps that was what was behind the change.