Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Can’t log in to my broadband my3 account

I am trying to log into my3 for my broadband account and nothing I have tried works. I have spoken to live chat multiple times where I’ve been sent reset links, told to put the sim into my phone and try and do it that way and nothing is working. Can ...

Change of billing

My current contract is in a family members name and bank details. I am looking to update this to my name and bank details but can't see where to do this.  

WillA by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The three app

Well it's been a couple of months now since the my 3 app has worked, each time I go on it I am told I need to re-register, when I do this it tells me that there is an account that already expand to contact customer support, and each time I do this th...

SteveR by Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My 3 App looks different to the one advertised

  HiI was wondering why my three app looks different to the pictures advertised — I am suspecting this may be because my number is still in the process of porting to Three (it will in a few days). The attached photos:• The one that I expected it to l...

IMG_1708.jpeg IMG_1707.jpeg

Where has manage spend cap function gone

I cannot find the spend cap option on either the app or by accessing my account though browser. I have followed tops on other threads but they seem to be older and I thunk the app design has changed. I had been told by webchat that my spend limit had...

Skypie by Fledgling
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3 APP only displays one numbers information

We have 3 sims in our family from Three and have just switched over. I am trying to set up the app and managed it for 2 but when I switch between the mobile numbers it only displayed the usage for my number.SO I log in with 1234 and get my data usage...

PKOwens by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

Hello All. I recently started a new contract with a Samsung s22 via Mobile Phones Direct. I paid £195 upfront for the handset. The monthly rental bill is supposed to be £17 for 24 months but Three are trying to charge me £37 a month. I have tried onl...

Please Help

whenever I try to access my personal hotspot with my iPad or my laptop, a web tab that says "your adult content filter is off" pops up, and does not allow my other devices to access my personal hotspot. I turned my adult content filter is off, but th...

fknjc by Fledgling
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Proof of Usage

Please advise when I will be getting my proof of barring and proof of usage. The customer service is shocking to say the absolute least.Agents appear so helpful on the phone but then you get told to wait 72 hours and nothing is done. My request has n...

Ceili by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors