cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

three + and mobile broadband?

Sailorgirl
Fledgling

ow do i sign up for three + if the Sim is assigned to mobile broadband rather than a phone? 

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

I think that this has been covered before but the community search is very poor and I cannot remember how, nor can I spend the time trolling through vague search results trying to find the answer. Hopefully, someone reading your post will remember. 

Geluk
Key player

The SIM will work in a phone or router; just make sure you sign up to a contract with adequate gb per month.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sailorgirl,

Currently Three+ is only available for phone SIMs, so data only plans aren't eligible. Here's a link to the Three+ page which includes FAQ's.

If you take any plan intended to use with a phone, including PAYG, you'll be able to sign up. We do intend to extend Three+ to Broadband customers in the future though.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Jonathan, a question. Can you register for the 3+ app with a PAYG sim? If so can broadband users get a free PAYG sim and use that number?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I don't see any issue with that. The accounts won't be linked per se, but you can order a free SIM here: https://www.three.co.uk/pay-as-you-go/free-sim

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Thank you. Could be useful to create a post: 3+ app for broadband only customers.