cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 won't help me return my router

Makeitstop
Regular

I signed up for the 4G home broadband on March 1st, the HUB & sim were delivered the next day & I immediately decided to cancel. It just wasn't right for me & not really fast enough for a 24 month contract. So I went on the live chat & rang & I kept getting cut off after 29 minutes, I now realise I was being cut off because of a fault between Xperia and Vodafone so not 3's fault. Anyway I finally got through & managed to cancel on Friday March 3rd. I chose to wait for a jiffy bag to return the router. 2 weeks later, 17/03/23, it still hadn't arrived so I called again. They said I would be emailed a DPD label in 16 working hours, by Tuesday because of the weekend, that never arrived. Thursday 23/03/23 I called again & they said they would send me another label the next business day. Well I still don't have it.

I don't know what to do now, I've already wasted over 5 hours on the phone & have gotten nowhere. I have one week before my 30 days are up & still have no way of returning it. I can't even send it myself since I have no address to send it to. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Anyone know what happens if you don't return within 30 days?  

Best solution
Best solution
Makeitstop
Regular

Update: a month ago I used the Social Media Team chat and spoke to someone who was genuinely helpful for once. I submitted a complaint through them and they canceled my account without having to return the router. A few days ago I finally got confirmation that the contract is canceled & number is disconnected. Hope this helps.

View solution in conversation

20 REPLIES 20
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @fedup200,

Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry you've been unable to return your router.

I'm going to send you a private message to get in touch with our escalated support team. They will be able to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Michael