Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

ronlex47
Fledgling
Has anyone else found issues with DOWNLOAD speeds on their Broadband with Three? I’m pulling my hair out with this issue having reported this problem with technical call centre in Asia. They themselves have gone through checks and have established that there are TECHNICAL ISSUES but not my Hub or positioning, noting that just across the road stands a 5G Three mask? That’s a week ago and still no improvement. Have used several recognised SPEED TEST sites for readings. All record slow or very slow downloads - sometimes as low as 0.3 - (uploads are fine). Everything is running at snails pace with many blank areas during attempts to download info. I’m to get a planned call back in a few days time but really want some Technical action the matter now…
2 REPLIES 2
ronlex47
Fledgling
Check this out for this mornings speed test from a very recognised Testing site. DOWNLOAD Mbps 1.23 UPLOAD Mbps 168.38 Ping ms 25 26 62 Please look at this ‘TECHNICAL SERVICES’ and explain why this Download speed for my location is so bad
ronlex47
Fledgling
Tried to use your automated Chat process. Nobody seems available despite several attempts to have human contact.