cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyone with long-term experience of Three 4G home broadband?

Nick_A
Fledgling

I was about to sign up for three home broadband until I came across the Trustpilot  broadband reviews site.

It's alarming to see that just in the first 10-20 reviews alone .... the comments from most users include the words "Terrible"  "Avoid" and "Rubbish". Some of these reviews were written just a few days ago.  The overall user rating for the service is just a very sad 1.7 out of 5.  I couldn't read more than about 15 or so of those on the first page because it was too depressing. And there are 80 or more further pages!

I am concerned that, just as some of the reviewers have experienced, that I will get through the 30 day trial period satisfactorily but then find, as some have done...... that after 5 weeks or so the service goes down the toilet. And then I'm stuck with paying off a two year contract for a bad service.

I don't think that is an unreasonable concern is it?

Is there any evidence of  similarly large numbers of users who have positive rather than negative experiences?

I thank you in advance of any advice and information received.

Nick

23 REPLIES 23
Jason2
Regular

Do not bother getting it, I've been with them for over 6 months and the service is terrible. The download speeds have dropped dramatically and its constantly disconnecting me from the internet. Im actually in the process of trying to get out of this contract.

Invogue
Regular

Tried to cancel last month using online chat. As told it was being done. Today get a call demanding payment for the month as the cancel request didn't go through. 

I find it quite convenient that I'm at fault and need to pay for threes mistake. Typical rip off Britain style of operation. Take Advantage of your customers.

Hibbby
Fledgling

Disregard this is the best Internet I've ran vr headset mobile phone you tube x box and firestick all at same time not 1 bit buffering all fro a tiny sim card incredible

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Three Community, and thanks for the positive feedback @Hibbby! Glad to hear that our Broadband is helping you stay connected with this range of devices.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.