cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just want a return label

Dogbolter
Regular

Received the router. Tested it out, no signal. Contacted Customer Service for a returns label. All in the same day. many phone calls, chats and still no label. Got the usual lies, it takes, hours, days, weeks, but still nothing. I can see the scam; keep lying until the returns period is up, then start charging. What crooks. 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

For crooks substitute inefficient! Whatever Three are,they’re not crooks. Raise a complaint via the Three homepage and see if that helps.

Dogbolter
Regular

Did that...gave me the usual script, a label takes two days etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well if you’ve made a complaint then you’re covered because it’s logged. As I said inefficient yes scammers no. 

Dogbolter
Regular

Well as I enter week two and still haven't received a return label, I'll stick with crooks and fraudsters. be more than happy to be proven wrong.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As you wish. Floating your boat and all that.

Spud
Involved

Based on the long history documented in this forum of Three not providing return labels, I can only conclude this is wilful. We have never had an explanation of the problem. We have never had an ETA when the system will be fixed.

Jonathan1
Active

Did you ever get your label? I’m in the same situation - got hub and it was just useless so phoned up to cancel.  Was promised a label within 24 hours, tried a week later and still no luck.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dogbolter@Jonathan1,

Are you both still waiting on return requests for your routers? Please let me know if you still need any help with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Jonathan1
Active

thanks for the message - I contacted the complaints department in the end and they immediately sent me a returns label.  It’s now gone back and I’ve had the DPD confirmation it’s been received by Three.  Not sure how long it takes for them to actually process the return though as I’ve since received a bill which is due by the 12th.