cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many problems since moving to Three 5G Home Broadband

paulmac
Fledgling

1. My Business Email is being bounced back with the error message :- Server error: '554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [188.31.175.218] blocked using sbl.spamhaus.org; https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBLCSS' . Why are you providing Business customers with Blacklisted IP addresses ?

2. I am unable to port forward, It seems that you use a CGNAT which does not allow port forwarding, I am a business customer with business requirements yet you do not support Port forwarding, is there a way around this ? 

3. The CGNAT is causing other problems also, I am unable to allow certain ports through my firewall as they seem to be being blocked by yourselves at the CGNAT

4. I have logged these problems with your technical support (live chat and phone), but whenever I ring them they do not seem to be getting anywhere towards fixing these problems. 

6 REPLIES 6
stephenj
Fledgling

I'm getting the same now , just started 24-28 hrs ago, blocked emails on 188.30.87.4 by spamhaus

stephenj
Fledgling

Called/chatted with tech support and they reset "settings" following restarted router and seems to unblock the emails now being able to send for now at least 

paulmac
Fledgling

I dont know why they havnt done this with me. trying to call them again now but just get their indian call centre which are totally useless. tried asking them to put me through to the Ireland tech Support but I just get music 😞

Spud
Involved

I'm not a business user but CGNAT problems sound like you're connecting to the "three.co.uk" APN.

"3internet" APN is giving me an individual IP address.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Yeah that's right, CGNAT should only apply to the three.co.uk APN which is primarily intended for mobile phones.

You can manually switch APN from the router, or our tech teams do have a system that should be able to update the APN on our end too.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

carlpea
Regular

You need to disable IPv6 in your APN settings, as well as ensuring you are using the '3internet' APN as metioned already: