cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NR 5103 5g hub won’t factory reset

Jlovee
Fledgling

Forgotten the password I made for my admin login. I factory reset the router thinking the password would change back to what it says on the sticker but it hasn’t, not sure what else I can do.

• 5G
3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jlovee,

My info suggests that the Admin login should reset when you do a factory reset. I'm assuming you're trying this with the "pinhole" reset button? Please note you need to press this for over 5 seconds to trigger the reset. If it's only pressed for a shorter time, then this just reboots the router.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Jlovee
Fledgling

Yep using the pinhole, I’ve pressed and held it for up to 30 seconds but still no luck.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for confirming @Jlovee, that's really odd, as long as the button is held down for more than 5 seconds it should wipe and reset any custom settings. Have you tried getting in touch with the Broadband team number listed on our Contact Us page?

They should be able to remotely connect in to your router, or if it does seem to be faulty hardware arrange a replacement for you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.