Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NRE 103 no 5G

Dazzar
Established

After 2 hours of trying to get a signal above 4g , I gave up on the so called updated router, put my CPE Pro 2 back on and went straight to 5g 400 plus download but still a slow upload, I will not be staying with 3 as soon as my contract is up. 

Best solution
Best solution
Dazzar
Established

Yes the new router worked straight away

View solution in conversation

5 REPLIES 5
crypt0ninja
Established

Sounds like you have one of the faulty NR5103E's that wont pick up 5G if other devices in the same location are picking it up just fine.

Myself and many others experienced the same problem and replacements are working fine.

Dazzar
Established

After 2 hours on the phone to 3 they accepted this and are sending me a new one, but my god didn’t I have to argue with them . 

crypt0ninja
Established

Glad you got that sorted.

Yeah I've heard its quite a struggle 😅

Hopefully the mods can feed this back to the call centres.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Dazzar,

I'm sorry to hear that you had to spend so long on the phone to sort out a replacement. Have you received this now, and is it connecting to 5G okay?

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Best solution
Dazzar
Established

Yes the new router worked straight away