cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet in Shoeburyness Essex

marylync
Fledgling

The last 2 days my 3 branded ZTE Router has no internet, this was after around 4:30pm and although showed full bars on router, there was no routing to any website etc. Then the following morning it would come back , only showing 1 bar and so slow was almost useless. Then at around 4:30pm again on second day it failed again yesterday, but this time wont even work at all today the following day. I was on the phone for over a hour with 3 different support people and they failed to get it to work and in the end suggested they send me a new router and get me to collect a new sim card in Three store in Southend. At Three store the guy checked sim card and said it was working perfect and I tried it in my phone and for sure it was working perfect there. The guy in store said it was strange as they now had a few other people come in who also live in the Shoeburyness area and they also have no internet. So there is obviously a issue with the cellphone tower or routing for the SS3 9YG area. So can this please be looked into. Support I spoke to were sending out a new router, but this seems a waste as its not a hardware or sim card fault.

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

Check 3's network status webpage for your postcode

marylync
Fledgling

Tried that for my postcode and it still says "Our systems haven’t reported any network problems" which tells me that the status is incorrect for my postcode, as the Three store earlier said they were going to report problems in that postcode area.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @marylync, how did things pan out for you here?

Have you seen any improvement in your connection over the last few weeks, or are you still having issues? Did our support team send you out a new router?

Let us know if you're still struggling and we'll figure out the best next step for you.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.