cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No return bag or labels

ROS249
Fledgling

It seems like I’m in the same boat as a lot of people in this community. Canceled my broadband at the end of January, waited two weeks for a bag that never came. Said I wanted a label through email and when the first didn’t arrive the person on the chat told me that it hadn’t even been requested ! 
Currently waiting for the second label to be sent to my email, but already know where that is going to go.

Did everyone that was waiting on a label eventually received it ? I’ve already logged a complaint, but still nothing 😔

3 REPLIES 3
Jonathan1
Active

I eventually got a label and like you each time I spoke to them they said the previous person had done something wrong hence why it hadn’t arrived.  Hub is now back (DPD confirmed delivery 2 weeks ago) however still waiting for three to acknowledge they’ve actually got it!

ROS249
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,

Like you, I eventually received the label, packaged the hun and sent it to three. 
According to DPD it was delivered on the 19th of February, and I just checked with three today (23rd) and my account is still active ! They said they were going to check and to get back to them in 72h, but this whole thing just leaves me very anxious. 
Have they told you that they received your hub ? 

Jonathan1
Active

The saga is still continuing with my return unfortunately.  I had confirmation from DPD is was delivered but nothing officially from Three at all.  Now getting hounded from Three for outstanding payment even though I cancelled the very first day as it didn’t work.  They text, email and call me saying I owe them money however every time I speak to them or go on chat they tell me not to worry and to just ignore their demands!  Crazy situation and I hope it’s resolved soon.