cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning 5g Router Nightmare

Allybally23
Regular

Took 5g Broadband out and cancelled after 1 day. Advised I would receive packaging to return the 5g box. Nothing arrived , I have chased this over 20 times via chat, phone calls , complaints. 9 times of 10 advisors cannot find the account, chat hangs up phone calls cut out and I’m back to square one. I received an outstanding bill email and a please return your device and I’m getting no where. Can someone contact me from Three to sort this out.

• 5G
8 REPLIES 8
Anvil_Iron
Rising star

Are you having problems with the router or service for you to cancel so soon? 

keithash
Regular

Hi,

mine is the same 3 times now, what are they playing at?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Allybally23,

Did you find my PM from before and manage to get in touch with the team? Let me know if everything's back on track now.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Allybally23
Regular

Hi there I contacted the team in Glasgow who arranged for a return and the billing to be frozen.  Have yet to received return packaging and that’s been over 2 weeks, i have also received a debt collection letter in today for a balance owing. I really don’t know what else I can do, when I call they cannot find the account, complaints team cannot find the account. Nobody can seem to help

Allybally23
Regular

Can you get me In co tact with your exec complaints team, i want this resolved 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Allybally23,

Have you received any update about your return yet?

We've recently identified a system issue that was likely responsible for the delay. Our logistics teams are working to clear any backlogs this will have created.

If this hasn't been resolved yet, have another chat with my colleagues, using the link I originally sent by PM, they ought to be able to get this all sorted out now.

Thanks,
Jonathan

jaknag
Fledgling

Hi I am having exactly the same issue, has been several weeks, getting nowhere. Please can you help sort out a returns label? 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

When did you speak to the team last? What was advised on the call or chat? 

Pete.