cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCTV DVR

Richmond
Fledgling

Hi. I have a 5g Zte device. I am unable to connect my cctv dvr through LAN. does anyone know the problem or if we can connect the dvr. thanks

• 5G
3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

I think including some additional information about the issue might help our community members assist you with this problem, Richmond. 

Let us know what happens when you try to use it? Are there any errors messages? Have you used the device successfully before? As much information as you think might be useful could help the community here better assist you.

Pete. 

Richmond
Fledgling

Hi.

When i try to use it it wont connect with the dvr. The dvr shows not connected. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Richmond,

I don't believe we've specifically had this issue raised on the Three Community before now, but the most consistent fix for obscure connection issues tends to be an incompatibility with IPv6. If you set a manual APN profile on your ZTE with APN 3internet and PDP type IPv4 this may resolve this for you.

There's a bit more info about this on this thread FYI : IPv6 Prevented VPN Connection 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.